For this week’s in-person service, we will gather in the warehouse section at the rear of our Ministry Center. We will need to limit these to the first 30 who RSVP because of the size of the space.
Please note the following safety measures:
- Attendees will be screened for temperature and symptoms at the door. If you are not feeling well, please remain at home.
- Masks will be required at all times during the service. Complimentary surgical masks will be provided at the door.
- We will have musical reflection rather than group singing at this time.
- We will seat household units with adequate spacing between them.
- Children must remain with parents at all times. Activity bags will be available.
- We will disinfect the space with a fogger before and after our gathering and keep air circulating. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- No refreshments will be allowed or served.