Cold weather is upon us, and with cold and flu season also coming, we have decided to move our in-person live services indoors. Not everyone will be comfortable doing this, but for those who are, please know that we have taken measures to make our indoor services as safe as possible.
Where and when will the service be?
We will be gathering on Sundays at 1:30 in the warehouse space in the rear of our Ministry Center (also known as MPR West). Because of the smaller size of this venue, attendance will be limited to the first 40 people who register.
What safety measures are being taken?
- Attendees will check in and undergo a health and temperature screening at the door. If you are not feeling well please remain home.
- Masks will be required at all times during the service. Complimentary surgical masks will be provided at the door. A limited supply of face shields will be available upon request.
- We will seat by household units spaced adequately apart from one another.
- Unfortunately we will not offer children’s ministry, and kids must remain with their parents at all times. Complimentary activity bags will be available at the door.
- The entire space will be disinfected between gatherings (including treatment with a disinfecting fogger). We will keep air circulating throughout the service. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- No food or drink will be permitted or served on the premises. Please refrain from physical contact with other guests (e.g. handshakes, hugging).
- Singing will be allowed at this time, but we ask each person to sing at talking volume in order to reduce the risk of transmission.
How Should I Prepare for Service?
- We encourage parents to have their children participate in our online Kids Church (via Zoom) on Sunday at 9:15 AM before coming to the live service.
- We may need to circulate fresh air through open doors so please dress warmly and consider bringing a blanket with you if you tend to get chilly.
- Please plan to use the complimentary surgical masks that are provided at the door. Our medical advisory team has deemed these to be more reliable than many cloth masks.
If you or anyone in your household develops symptoms after attending the service, please schedule a test right away and contact Pastor Stan at email@example.com. We will guard your privacy but alert attendees to the possibility of exposure and update them once your test results are confirmed. Adhering to this contact tracing protocol will help mitigate the spread of infection.