Our limited in-person service option begins at 1:30 PM on Sundays. With Illinois currently under Phase 4 restrictions, we have moved our indoor service into the garage bay of our Ministry Center. This allows us to keep the 20-foot garage door open for greater circulation of fresh air. We are using propane heaters to keep the temperatures bearable, but we advise all attendees to bundle up. We have limited participation to the first 25 people who RSVP, and due to the smaller number allowed we are limiting participation to those already on our mailing list.
What safety measures are being taken?
- Attendees will check in and undergo a health and temperature screening at the door. If you are not feeling well please remain home.
- Masks will be required at all times during the service. Complimentary surgical masks will be provided at the door. A limited supply of face shields will be available upon request.
- We will seat by household units spaced adequately apart from one another.
- Unfortunately we will not offer children’s ministry, and kids must remain with their parents at all times. Complimentary activity bags will be available at the door.
- We will keep the garage door open throughout the service to keep fresh air circulating.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- No food or drink will be permitted or served on the premises. Please refrain from physical contact with other guests (e.g. handshakes, hugging).
- Singing will be allowed at this time, but we ask each person to sing at talking volume in order to reduce the risk of transmission.
How Should I Prepare for Service?
- We encourage parents to have their children participate in our online Kids Church (via Zoom) on Sunday at 9:15 AM before coming to the live service.
- We will do our best to warm the space, but please dress warmly and consider bringing a blanket with you if you tend to get chilly.
- Please plan to use the complimentary surgical masks that are provided at the door. Our medical advisory team has deemed these to be more reliable than many cloth masks.
If you or anyone in your household develops symptoms after attending the service, please schedule a test right away and contact Pastor Stan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guard your privacy but alert attendees to the possibility of exposure and update them once your test results are confirmed. Adhering to this contact tracing protocol will help mitigate the spread of infection.